AUTOMOBILE DETAILING SPECIALIST
DreamFleet is a premium pre-owned automobile dealer committed to delivering a quality customer experience; built on trust, quality and convenience. Successfully operating for over 10 years, with a highly satisfied and loyal customer base, DreamFleet are now on a dramatic growth trajectory. DreamFleet caters to the premium and enthusiast vehicle segment, offering a collection of quality vehicles for sale, customer consignment marketing, concierge vehicle sourcing and a range of accessories and services for their clients. Customer engagement is maintained via a monthly newsletter, social media postings and periodic events.
Working out of our state-of-the-art facility, the Automobile Detailing Specialist ensures that the condition of vehicles in inventory reflect the quality and attention to detail DreamFleet’s discriminating clientele expect. DreamFleet is now looking to expand the detailing function and offer it as a service to their client base and to a quality oriented public. Depending on the candidate’s skill, experience and ambition; the role can range from a part-time detailer that fulfills DreamFleet’s internal detailing requirements, to a role leading the Vehicle Prep and Detailing function and growing it into a service profit center. As part of a small team, effective and communication with Management, Staff and Customers is required. The ideal candidate will embody the values and culture of DreamFleet. The role is envisioned as a part-time contract position that will evolve to a full-time position as demand grows; or alternately, a full-time position operating a Detailing Services operation.
• Full Exterior/Interior Detailing of incoming inventory and client vehicles.
• Wash/Cleaning of inventory from time to time.
• General business operation tasks.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
• Education Level – High School / Post-Secondary preferred
• Automotive Detailing Experience – techniques, equipment, tools, materials.
• Quality Mindset – detailed, punctual, responsible, trustworthy.
• Customer Service Orientation – respectful, courteous, professional.
• Availability – as required (Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends)
• 25+ yrs of age. Driver’s License, clean Driver Abstract, Automobile Insurance.
• Expertise in Paint Correction – Polishing, Buffing, Wet sanding, etc.
• Expertise with Ceramic Coating and Protective Film application.
Qualified Applicants should submit their resume.